2008年11月2日日曜日

A PRETTY MAN

My friend in my college is a pretty man. His hairstyle is short. His head form is round. I think his head form is very nice. His forehead is semicircle. His eyebrow bent a few, and his eyes is black and VERY VERY round, so I think his eyes is VERY VERY cute. His nose is little and his ear is too. His mouth is always smiling. His smiling is the best around the world. His lips are turn up, so he is always smiling. Of course, he is a man, but he likes a pretty girl, and all of my friend thinks too. His personality is very good because he is so kind. He is loved many people. In short, his face is round and little. And especially, his eyes and smiling are the most pretty around the world.

1 件のコメント:

teacher さんのコメント...

He has 2 eyebrows and 2 ears! ALso watch out for your grammar! (his eyes are very cute) COmbine the last 2 sentences to make your concluding sentence! (7/10)