2008年10月16日木曜日

MY FRIEND

My friend whose initial is G in my college has a charmer temperament. First, he is so funny. He is good at talking and his joke is nice. He always heap our tension. Second, he has a large stock of knowledge. Especially he is good at physics so he is studying physics in college now. Others math, chemistry, English, history etc... so I'm taught him when there are studies question. Third, he has a leadership. When my college's event, he willingly became our leader. Thanks to his leadership, we are enjoyed and we aroused the event. He is very reliable. Fourth, he is gentle man. When I was sick, he worried abut me. If I recalled charmer first, I will surely remember G.

1 件のコメント:

teacher さんのコメント...

Excellent information! Major and minor sentences are very good. You hve to be carelful with your grammar. For example, your topic sentence should be, 'My friend, whose initial is G, is in my college and has a charmer temperament.' Be careful (9/10)