2008年10月16日木曜日

COLORS AND PERSONALITY

We can know his or her personality if we know their favorite color. For example, if you like red, you are very active man. If you prefer orange, you are cheerful and like center of attention. If your favorite color is green, you are serious man. If pink is you color, you are cheerful and romanticist. If you like white, you like cleaning. If you prefer purple, you are romanticist and elegant. If your favorite color is brown, you are shy and honest. If gray is your color, you are modest. If you like black, you have a sence of responsibility.I'm fascinated in "Colors and Personality" because I think those opinion is trust. In my case, I think I'm modest so I like gray

1 件のコメント:

teacher さんのコメント...

Very good! I think changing 'his or her' to 'our' is better.:) Don't forget to indent at the beginning. (9/10)